The Benefits of Networking, London photographer
If you are like me, you will find that there is so much excitement in a networking event.
Here are the reasons why I love it.
The benefits of networking!
1. Meeting new people and new businesses
2. Making friends and supporting each other online but also off-line
3. Learning about what other people do and being able to recommend other businesses to your friends and connections
4. Bouncing off ideas and feeling inspired by what others are doing
5. Breaking the feeling of I’m alone in this, as we all go through similar challenges, which at times feel overwhelming
6. Listening to great speakers and bringing home new ideas and new ways of doing things
7. Feeling inspired and motivated
Where do I love to network?
This list is by no means exhaustive, here are some of the groups and events I have attended and networked with. Some are more formal, others are less but they all have in common the fact that they connect people, ideas and businesses.
A list of businesses in the area I have recently connected to
Tinny Toes by Aggi, London newborn & family photographer
Dinner Talks, organises dinner talks on topics delivered by members of the community (if you want to learn more contact me and I will put you in touch with the organiser)